Video now represents the majority of traffic on the Internet.
Over the last few years the amount of online video that is watched has grown massively to the point where video now accounts for the majority of the traffic on the Internet and it is growing all the time as more businesses are realising the value of online video. Here are a few facts that show the real value of video to business owners:
- The average conversion rate for websites using video is 4.8%, compared to 2.9% for those that don’t use video.
- Having a video on a landing page makes it 53% more likely to show up on page 1 of search engines.
- 46% of users act after viewing an ad.
- An initial email with a video receives an increased click-through rate of 96%.
- 14% of marketers used live videos in their social media marketing in 2016.
- 44% of small and medium sized business owners and marketers plan to put money behind video content on Facebook in 2017.
- Video attracts two to three times as many monthly visitors.
- Blog posts incorporating video attract 3x as many inbound links as blog posts without video.
- Combining video with full-page ads boosts engagement by 22%.
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- Internet video traffic will be 69% of all global consumer Internet traffic in 2017.
- By 2019, Internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer Internet traffic.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
The Types of Video We Do
There is a wide range of different types of video available, each with it’s own benefit. We provide videos that are suited to your needs.
- Interview videos
- Presenter videos
- Demonstration videos
- Presentation videos
- Combined presenter and presentation video using green screen
- Whiteboard videos
- Animated presentation videos
- Full animation videos
- Videos that combine several types of video, such as presentations combined with live video. Sometimes it can be extremely powerful to combine live video with animation, etc.
Checkout some of the videos we have created for our clients.
If you would like discuss how video could potentially help your business or simply want to find out more contact us directly on 01993 644050.