Video now represents the majority of traffic on the Internet.
Over the last few years the amount of online video that is watched has grown massively to the point where video now accounts for the majority of the traffic on the Internet and it is growing all the time as more businesses are realising the value of online video. Here are a few facts that show the real value of video to business owners:
- Adding video to a website increases the average conversion rate from 2.9% to 4.8%, compared those that don’t use video.
- Placing a video on your landing page makes it 53% more likely to show up on page 1 of search results.
- 46% of users act after viewing a video ad.
- 44% of SME businesses plan to put money into video content on Facebook in the next twelve months.
- Blog posts including video draw three times as many inbound links as posts without video.
- Including video with full-page ads increases engagement by an average of 22%
- Viewers retain 95% more of a message when they watch it in a video compared to text.
- Internet video traffic is expected to be 69% of all global Internet traffic by the end of 2017.
- By 2019, Internet video traffic is expected to grow to over 80% of all Internet traffic.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website containing video.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
The Types of Video We Do
There is a wide range of different types of video available, each with it’s own benefit. We provide videos that are suited to your needs.
- Interview videos
- Presenter videos
- Demonstration videos
- Presentation videos
- Combined presenter and presentation video using green screen
- Whiteboard videos
- Animated presentation videos
- Full animation videos
- Videos that combine several types of video, such as presentations combined with live video. Sometimes it can be extremely powerful to combine live video with animation, etc.
Checkout some of the videos we have created for our clients.
If you would like discuss how video could potentially help your business or simply want to find out more contact us directly on 01993 644050.